Sunday, October 24, 2010

10/24/2010 Daily Update

It's a Beautiful Morning..........My Spirits and Energy Levels are UP there Y'all! No Cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I had a nice nights rest. I feel quiet Perky. I am eager to get out of the house and to my "ME" spot. I hope to get out of here in an hour or so. I have totally exhausted my "Emergency Steaks". I have two heavy duty Rib eyes defrosted and ready to report for duty. I will grill them this evening. I am not really sure what I feel like eating today. I do have a pound of GB. I was thinking of making two half pound burgers and grilling them. It would not be like the Gruel. In retrospect I think what happened to me on the GB aka Gruel run, was that I let it sit in the fridge for the duration and it just got funkier as time went on. Maybe if I would place it in packs and freeze it I would get a better result like I am having with the Fatty Beef Brisket. Something to think about. Don't get me wrong. I am not a big GB fan. But it tastes just OK and can get me to where I need to be: Why Not. It is not going to be forever lol!!! I just might try a small test batch. I have to admit that GB seem to really work well as far as weight loss for ME!! Anyway it was just a thought lol!!!

********I had another All Time Low on (ZC) = 216.0 lbs********

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!



(ZC) Stay the Course

Cheers

260/
216.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: GB Burgers?? and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...