Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26/2010 Daily Update

Very Busy Day…………My Spirits and Energy Levels are Great. No cravings for carbs, No cheats and No tummy troubles.

Odd thing today: this morning I really began to notice body re-composition. It appears that my legs from the thighs down have really leaned out quite a bit. I can see muscles that have been hidden for many, many years. It was really weird to see. I would take some pics, but I don’t want to scare anyone hahaha!!! Now I need to attack my middle section lol!!! Like I have any control over (ZC). I guess that’s the last place for the blubber to go. That’s OK. I have all the Time in the World!!!

I have a nice surge of Energy today. I’m Feeling good in the hood. I am looking forward to The Texas Renaissance Festival this weekend. If everything goes well this Sunday my best friend and I will go. Worst case scenario it will have to be the following weekend. That will definitely be the last chance to go. I have the tickets and I don’t plan on missing it.

I also was thinking about a hotel room for San Antonio maybe. I will probably just do a day trip most likely maybe UUMM I guess. I don’t mind a late night drive back to The Woodlands really. 

How low can you go? Do you really want to know?................YES I DO!!!!!!

*****Another All Time Low on (ZC) = 215.8LBS*****


(ZC) New Stride New Pride


Cheers

260/
215.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...