Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/27/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All!! My Spirits and Energy Levels are through the ROOF!!!! No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

Wow do I feel bad. I would usually. Respond to those who so graciously posted on my Journal before I post my update, but in lieu of getting my Butt kicked in San Antonio for making those wait for my “Good News” I will post the Update first. 

Now I still might get a Good Thrashing, but here it goes anyway: yesterday I was collecting the clothes I gathered in my closet marked for donations. In one box I had six pairs of brand new pants that I had bought almost a year before I got married. That’s almost Ten Years Ago. Well throughout the years I have tried them “ON” every time I went on a diet to see if they would fit, but to no avail. This was totally “Heart Breaking” to me. When I initially bought them I could barely fasten them. I had started a diet, which one? Who knows I don’t remember. I do remember taking the pants to the tailor having them hemmed and then dry cleaned. On the Face you may be Wondering “What the “F” Good News?” ………….For the rest of the story tune in Later today……………..NOT! So for almost TEN LONG YEARS I have been Staring at the Six Pairs of Pants with Lots of Grief. I have never worn them. My Wife on Several occasions suggested that I donate them, But I refused. I tried them on about a couple of months or so ago and still they still did not fit. So, yesterday I gathered all the boxes and bags of clothes that we both were donating and I got a wild hair and thought to try on a pair one last time. To my amazement I could fasten the pants without a problem. Yes they are a little tight, but they FIT!!! I swear I was jumping up and down like “Rocky Balboa” at the Philadelphia Art Museum! This is a Great Milestone For ME. As far as the pants are concerned, they are a Docker type style. They are actually a much better quality than regular Dockers. The material and colors are real nice. The style is timeless. I don’t think the company that made them is still in business. The brand name is River Rain. So My (ZC) Family: This is a Great Victory For ME!!! 

So that was MY Great NEWS. IT means a lot to ME. So am I still Welcome to Meat Up in San Antonio? Lol!! I promise on my Honor :no more what until tomorrow stuff.


(ZC) Duck and Cover


Cheers

260/
216.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...