Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/28/2010 Daily Update

Good Tidings All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are Good. No Cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I got some good rest last night. I will be glad when the weekend rolls around. I am really looking forward to the REN-FEST. 

Today I took my last serving of Fatty Beef Brisket to work with me. So today after work I will head to HEB to bag a Brisket (under $2.00 lb), Rib eyes ($3.77 lb) and Snow Crab ($3.97 lb). I have a few clusters from the last sale. I plan to make some for my friend that will stay over Friday night so that we can make an early start to the Renaissance Festival. So firday night looks like Surf and Turf. I can’t wait lol!!!

(ZC) has been really Good to me. I am always Grateful for this Forum. Thank You: to all that have posted here. It is really appreciated. Battle On!!!

***********I hit another all time Low on (ZC) today: 215.6 lbs!!!!!*************

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!!


(ZC) Theres No Place Like Home

Cheers

260/
215.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...