Friday, October 29, 2010

10/29/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

We are swamped today at work. I posted on another Journal that my boss brought in Doughnuts and Kolaches: Steaming hot and fresh. I did look at the Kolaches for a second and thought “No freaking Way”. STAY THE COURSE!!!
 

I can’t wait for the day to be over. I will be grilling more emergency steaks: Rib eyes and T-bones. My friend and I will partake in some that “Oh Yeah!!” along with some steamed Snow Crab. I can’t wait lol!! Tomorrow, like I have been harping all week, I will go to the Texas Renaissance Festival!!!
 

I cooked my fatty beef brisket in the oven, chopped it up and stored it in a large container with all the juices and tallow last night. I will make time to package and freeze them this evening.

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) Joust Away

Cheers

260/
215.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: T-Bone, Rib eye, Snow Crab and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...