Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/2010 Daily Update

Howdy All. My Spirits and Energy levels are Good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles!!!

Well my buddy called me yesterday that something unexpected came up and we would have to make the Texas Renaissance Festival next weekend. Well with or without I will be there next Saturday period. So I slept in today instead. I did not grill yesterday. So I will do that today. I forgot to weigh myself first thing this morning like my normal routine. I ate a bowl of fatty beef brisket and then remembered about the morning weigh in. So I weighed myself anyway and still had a nice little move on the scale.

Have a Great (ZC) Weekend!!!

*************All time low on (ZC) 215.2 lbs******************

(ZC) Still Standing


Cheers

60/
215.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...