Sunday, October 3, 2010

10/3/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All, My Spirits and Energy are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and slight tummy troubles. 

I am sore. Although I rested a lot yesterday I am sore form the yard work. I did a lot of squatting, so my thighs are extra sore. 

Today I will pick up mum to help her resize some photos for a memory book she wants to put together for a high school reunion. We will go out to eat brunch at the Gooses Acre. I know they have an omelet bar so it will be safe in that respect. I 'm sure they will have some other type of protein.

Great weather for the rest of the day. I will take a nice walk after brunch with mum on the Water Way. This has been a really great weekend. Too bad it has to end.


(ZC) I'm Walking On Sunshine


Cheers

260/
221.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: ?, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...