Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10/5/2010 Daily Update

What a day. My Spirits and Energy are O.K. No cravings for carbs, No cheats and Minor tummy troubles. I have a slight Queasy Feeling this morning. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Yesterday, all my Troubles seemed so far away, Now it looks as though they're here to stay. I say “No Freaking Way!!!” Hahaha!!! Although it felt like a stun grenade got me, I was able to shake it off and advance with a new plan. At the start of (ZC) Chicken did not satisfy me enough to eat more than for one meal. So, now I will give the Chicken Thighs a whirl and see what happens as far as the weight loss is concerned.

The only reason I eat the same thing almost every day is for convenience. I have a long work week and I do not want to cook daily. I have a routine of cooking for one or two weeks at a time. The only exception I make is on the weekends to break it up. 

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) Help is on the WAY


Cheers

260/
221.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Chicken Thighs, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...