Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/6/2010 Daily Update

HOWDY ALL. My Spirits and Energy are good. No Carvings for carbs, No cheats and no tummy troubles.

I have to say today is going to be a good day! I have a real upbeat aurora today for some reason. I don’t think anything could piss me off. I guess this would be a good time for someone to ask me for a favor hahaha!!!

(DW)’s Birthday is coming up. She asked me to make her favorite birthday cake: Pineapple Orange Cream. Despite (ZC) I love to Bake. It’s fun to me. I guess it's the final creation that attracts me. Besides the baking part of the cake, I love to decorate them. I guess you might call it a form of Art (not Food) LOL.
 

Today is my second day eating Chicken Thighs. I increased the amount from 8ozs to 12ozs. Just to reiterate this is just out of curiosity. I am really interest on how my system reacts to this amount. I try to have fun with (ZC). This is just my weird way of doing it. I will always eat when I am hungry. If I don’t that enough food to work, there is a handy Jack in the Box nearby standing ready with some pretty good Beef Patties.
 

Have a Great (ZC) Day Y’ALL!!!


(ZC) To Infinity and BEYOND

Cheers

260/
221.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Chicken Thighs, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...