Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9/2010 Daily Update

Good Day ALL. My Spirits and Energy are ok. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I got some rest last night. I feel a little tired. I have a few things to do this morning. We will be leaving in a few moments to the Water Way to give (DW)'s aunt a small tour and then on with a few tasks and then to do some shopping at Chinatown then chowing at Chinatown. I will take some pics and post later.

I had a bounce this morning. No Worries. 221.2lbs.

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) For Whom the Carb Tolls


Cheers


260/
221.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: ?, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...