Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/2010 Daily Update

What a day. My Spirits and Energy levels are in check. No Cravings for carbs, No cheats and No tummy troubles.

Today was my last day before I start my vacation. I started a project yesterday and found out that the first part of the project was done incorrectly. I had to do a major clean up of someone’s mistake because they are incompetent. I ended up staying over 3 hours past my regular quitting. That really chapped my rear. Good thing there is less of it now lol!!!

I am really tired and I just want to relax. I have a number of things to do before I go to Cozumel. Sorry for the Late update.



Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) Give it all ya Got


Cheers

260/
211.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...