Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. 

I had a very disturbing dream last night or should I call it a Nightmare!!! I dreamt that I ate a bowl of Cereal. OMG!!! Not just everyday run of the mill cereal, it looked like Chex. YUK!!!!! I wanted to Hurl!!!

Today is day one of my vacation OH Yeah!!! It looks like I am "Ouncing" back to my all time low lol!!! No Worries. I have a lot of small errends to run today so I will be on the road locally for a good part of the day. Gotta Go! Keep the Faith!!!


(ZC) Run Dave Run


Cheers

260/
211.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It's So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...