Friday, November 12, 2010

11/12/2010 Daily Update

Quantum Leap………..My Spirits and Energy Levels are Surging!!! No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Dreaded Tummy Troubles!!

Well my friends Day Two of my Vacation. I did a lot of running around yesterday. One of the highlights was going to the Dry Cleaners to get my New (old) Clothes. Now that was a nice trip. 

I did find some time to go to my “Me” spot and relax and enjoy being off and away from the hustle and bustle of work. The forecast calls for cloudy and rainy day. We will see. Those guys are wrong so much that I usually don’t pay attention, but (DW) is a avid watcher.

Tomorrow is the big day for San Antonio and I am still not quite convinced that I should go. I know I have been indicating that I would go, but things change and that is life. I have been weighing the Odds of going or staying and the scales continues to lean towards the ..n-o-t. Hahaha!!! Sorry I could “not” help myself. Would I miss going to San Antonio: “not” on your life. Through rain and snow and dark of night I will be there.

Another All Time Low on (ZC) = 210.6 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day Y’ALL!!!


(ZC) The Game is Afoot


Cheers

260/
210.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):10

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...