Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/13/2010 Daily Update

Almost There………….Great Day All. My Spirits and Energy are Sky High!!! No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles!!!

San Antonio here I come!!! Yeah Baby Yeah………..Ohhh that sounded too much Austin Powers, Yikes!!! I will be on my way later this morning after I have my coffee and doughnuts…………not!!! 

I plan to leave around in about an hour or so. So I better type fast. I still feel a little strange and happy and the same time. I get to meet a lot of people that I have only known through their posts. I guess they feel the same about me. Well I will keep this short. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

Another All Time Low on (ZC) = 209.8 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day Y’ALL!!!


(ZC) The Next Step


Cheers

260/
209.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Brazilian and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...