Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/30/2010 Explaining

Hi Gaby, Thanks!!! I had planned to post an extensive piece about Cozumel with a many Pics. I had already started a draft on Word as I always do with longer or multiple post replies. But as you may have seen the wind was knocked out my sails. What I had thought would be a funny "come back" piece drew some fire. Up until this point I always felt that I could write freely on my Journal as long as "I" stayed true on (ZC) and did not attack anyone or go against the (ZC) Core. The last Thing I want to do is offend those who might be too sensitive or have some other issues. 
So, Mexico will have to wait for editing. Yes, I joke around a little with that piece too. Go figure. Geez! I will cut back on the pics at the restaurants. I don't want to post any offensive stuff, like the desert table or salad bars. Like my earlier pics today (BTW I have deleted them) were meant to state something else, but was taken out of context IMO. Keep on Keeping On!!!
(ZC) Cut n Paste 
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...