Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3/2010 Daily Update

Better Day!! My Spirits and Energy levels are climbing. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Well, my case of the Blues is over. I guess I cured it with a shot of Tallow or two lol! I really don’t why I felt sorta down yesterday. I’m just glad I am on the up and up today! I am still debating on what time to go to San Antonio. I guess it’s leaning to a later departure. I have seen most the sights many times in the past. Unless someone wants to hang out at a local bar doing Tequila Shots and whatnots I’m game…………………….Not! 

Funny thing happened yesterday: After I got home, I started to nuke one of my Rib eye steaks. I put the micro on defrost mode as not to overheat the meat. I did not put it long enough on the first round and it was still a little frozen. So I zapped it again. I did not pay attention and over nuked it. This baby was way overcooked. I managed to choke it down, but it was not pleasant lol! I learned my lesson and will pay more attention next time. Second thought I might just start to leave a Rib eye in the fridge the night before and let it defrost naturally.

I will start my vacation next Thursday!!! It will be for a little more than two weeks. Wow with all the going on in Europe, I’m glad we chose Cozumel this time. Hopefully things will settle down next October and we can plan a nice visit to Paris. Who knows? 

So far my new and improved bag-n-freeze on the go Brisket is working well. The taste is good. I am almost thinking of giving GB aka “Gruel” another whirl. Maybe after I come back from my Carb Loaded Vacation……………not.

Today I hit another all time low on (ZC) = 213.4 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) New Territory 


Cheers

260/
213.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...