Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/2010 Daily Update

Do that to me one More time………………….My Spirits and Energy Levels have taken flight!!! NO Cravings for Carbs, NO Cheats and Minor Tummy Troubles.

I really thought that I would be a little fatigued today after moving those boxes yesterday. I had minor back ache last night and thought I would be sore today. I am happy to report that the only thing I feel this morning is GREAT!!!! I have a SURGE of Energy like you couldn’t imagine!!! “I Believe I can Fly!” Not to mention the Wave of Euphoria washing through my body!! I almost can’t stand that I have to be in an office environment most of today. I just want to leave and walk or something………….anything, just not be a desk most of the day.

I chowed down like a Big Dog on Steak when I got home yesterday. I nuked it to perfection. It tasted almost as fresh as the day I grilled it. It had a bone and I found myself gnawing on it hahaha!!! I actually have been doing a lot of that lately. I love the flavor from the grill. The bones have some brown areas that I like to scrape off with my teeth. It tastes out of this world to me. NO………….please don’t call the guys with the oversized butterfly nets lol!!! 

I am defiantly listening to the “Rocky Theme” as I type. It is inspirational to me along with “Eye of the Tiger”. I talked to my buddy yesterday and it looks like we will go the Texas Renaissance Festival on Sunday. Gee Finally! It will be a long, long day and I have been considering what to eat of course. I have decided to eat breakfast before I go even if I am not hungry in the morning. That is a better choice than to cross my fingers and hope that there is something I can eat without the added carbs. I will defiantly take notes on what is being offered that is (ZC) friendly. I will go back again next year and so on and so on. I have gone already four times if my recollection is right. I have not sampled all the fare that is offered, so I need to really pay attention. 

I had another all time low on (ZC) = 212.8 lbs.

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!


ZC) Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Rib eyes 


Cheers

260/
212.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...