Friday, November 5, 2010

11/5/2010 Daily Update

I almost did not want to Post Today………….My Spirits and Energy Levels are beyond description!!! No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

Glory, Glory, Glory!!!! What a Great Day to Be A (ZC)er!! Again I am in a Great Mood today!! Energy coming out of my Ears lol!!! Bipolar????????????????NOT! 

I felt so Great this morning I decided to add a morning exercise routine: First I did twenty-five pushups, then twenty-five Sit-ups followed by twenty-five Jumping Jacks to get the old blood pumping……not! H-e-l-l N-o!!!! 

Why did I not want to post today? Well, I did not believe the move on the scale today. To tell you the truth I have been waiting for a nice bounce. I am really OK with bounces. For me, it has been a part of the process. Lately I have had “Bounces in Ounces”. I really expect them in Pounds. Again I chalk it up to being part of the process. NO Worries on my end. I am almost relieved when I get a bounce not matter how much it is. I feel that the weight after a bounce is truer than the one before the bounce, that’s just my feelings; I can only speak for myself. It is not based on science just a feeling only. 

The clock is ticking on The Texas Renaissance Festival and my tail is wagging to the point it may fly off hahaha!!!!

I will stop by HEB today and pick up a couple of packs of T-Bones that are on sale for $3.77 lbs. I am getting low again on my Emergency Steak Stash. I need some more coal too. I will grill them Saturday evening when my best buddy arrives. (DW) will only be off Saturday and will join us for a nice evening on the patio “Grilling and Chilling” NOW that’s what I’m talking about, I tell you what!!!

Another All Time Low on (ZC) = 211.6 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day Y’ALL!!!

(ZC) What can I say


Cheers

260/
211.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):11+
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...