Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/6/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are Good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Wow we are experiencing a Chilly 36 degree morning! I got some well deserved rest. It was a long hard week at work. If only weekends could last a little longer lol! Well I will be heading out in a few to my favorite "ME" spot and off to the mall to shop for something for my trip to Cozumel. I did not go to HEB yesterday for the T-Bones and Coal so today it will be on my short list of things-to-do.
 

I’m looking forward for later today when my friend shows up. We have known each other since the third grade. He is more like family than anything else. We have been through thick and thin together. I can always count on him and he can always count on me.

I just can’t wait for tomorrow!! Maybe I will practice later today after I grill up those T-bones I will serve them on a Stick hahaha!!! OOHH and lets not forget Next Saturday!!!!! Good Ole San Antonio!!! Now I am looking forward to that event. I will take lots of Pics and post them.
 

How Low did I go? Do you Really want to Know?……..= NONE. Believe me with a low like yesterday I almost always have a nice little bounce the next day. Like I have posted in the past it is all part of the program as far as I am concerned: No Worries.
 

Will I hit my next Mini Goal before I go to San Antonio? I don't know. It would be nice, but at the end of the day (ZC) will determine that. To tell you the truth I was going to be happy if I hit my last Mini Goal before San Antonio. So I am Delirious Hahaha!!!
 

Have a Great (ZC) Day Y’ALL!!!


(ZC) Lets Get Crazy


Cheers

260/
211.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: T-Bone and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...