Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/7/2010 Daily Update

A day to remember..........My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. 

I really enjoyed myself today. My friend showed up bright and early. We took our time and had a nice country drive to the Texas Renaissance Festival. My favorite show is “Arsene“. This guy has an hour long show where he juggles, performs magic tricks and adds a comic twang to the whole show. I could not stop laughing the whole show long. The hour passes by so quick you don’t even know it. This guy is from France and really does not speak a word the entire show until the very end. Great entertainment. I enjoyed a number of Music Acts and other entertainment. I also had a lot of fun shooting arrows, throwing: Ninja stars, Battle Axes, and Knives into targets. We also shot a paint gun at targets. 

I ended up eating at the Festival. First I ate Bacon wrapped Shrimp on a stick, then later I the meat from a Lamb gyro. I was disappointed. The meat appeared to be formed. Lastly I ate Grilled Pork on a stick. The last choice seem to be the best of the day. On the way home we hit Jack in the Box. I ate three large Beef Patties. 

I had a really Great Weekend. I hope that those who were off had a great time at whatever you did. 


(ZC) A Blast from the Past


Cheers

260/
212.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s Hard Now
Today's Menu: Bacon n Shrimp, Lamb(?), Grilled Pork, Beef patties and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...