Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/9/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All, My Spirits are High, my energy is OK. No cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I’m a little tired today. I think the weekend has finally caught to me. I’m in a real good mood today, but the old body is just a little tuckered out. One more day before (“V” Day). I am finishing up on a project and I should be all caught up at work, besides an investigation that popped up yesterday. 

Lots of work today: Fun, fun, fun, lol!!! Are we there yet? 

I went through more clothes marked for donations again and found six shirts that fit. Just three weeks ago they were too snug, now they fit fine. Two shirts were brand new. This morning I loaded up all the shirts and two pairs of pants to drop off at the Dry Cleaners after work. I’m trying to find something to wear for the Meat-Up lol!!! My (DW) was cracking up as I “Modeled” all the clothes that fit. She said “Why don’t you wear some current clothes so they can see how much you lost”. I guess she forgot about the “Before and In Progress Pics”. 

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) A Force to Reckon WITH


Cheers

260/
211.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Rocky Stage: It's So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...