Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/1/2010

I am currently updating this Zero Carb Blog. It will start from 6/29/2010 to current. I have all my posts archived and I will be posting them in my spare time until I am caught up. This Journal is my lifeline and my success on (ZC). I am Journaling here so that I have complete freedom to Journal My Journey as I truly live it. I wanted to update this Zero Carb Blog completely before I started new posts, but it is time consuming and I need to start to have daily posts ASAP. I will be posting lots of pictures and animations.I also Journal on "Zeroing In On Health". It is a Zero Carb Forum. It is a great place to learn all that you need to be successful on you Journey through Zero Carb.They have a wealth of knowledge. The Folks there are very helpful and caring. I will continue to post there mostly in the form of weekly updates and answering any replies that I may receive on my Journal. I will always give encouragement to all on the forum. I consider them members my (ZC) Family and they are dear and precious to me.Other members also have Websites or Blogs, so this is nothing new. I am a Member there and for as long as I am welcome, I will always be one. Keep the Faith!!!

(ZC)er Ready for Action

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...