Friday, December 10, 2010

12/10/2010 Battle of the Ounces Daily Update

Battle of the Ounces.  Good day all. My Spirits and Energy levels are on the Rise. No cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.
These past few days I have had “Bounces in Ounces” in both directions. I Tell You What: it has gone into the right direction today hahaha!!!
Thank God It’s Friday!!! I will be going to my Dear Wife’s Company Christmas party this Saturday evening.  Yet another Test. Last year they had a very impressive party at the Marriot Water Way  in The Woodlands Texas. It was held in a gigantic ballroom with all the trimmings. They had a “Desert Table from Hell” I swear it looked as they had a dozen Pastry Chefs working on it. Some of the deserts were so pretty that they look like works of art. I will take plenty of tomorrows affair and post them on the Blog.
I just can’t wait for Sunday. Why may you ask? Because I will be chilling and grilling. Yes I do mean chilling, because the temperature has been dropping into the 30’s at night. The forecast for Sunday: 56 degrees for the high and 32 degrees for the low lol!!! Heck I’m from Texas and True Texans will grill in any kind of weather come hell or high water. Hahaha!!! I plan to grill some Lamb Breasts, which look like small racks of ribs. I have two packs that contain 2 small racks each. I will post pics of that and the Rib eyes or T-Bones that I will grill that day.  I am looking forward to a little break from the  Fatty Beef Brisket.
ANOTHER ALL TIME LOW ON (ZC) = 203.2 LBS
BATTLE ON MY FRIENDS AND (ZC) FAMILY!!!

(ZC)ers Stand and Deliver  
Cheers
260/203.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...