Saturday, December 11, 2010

12/11/2010 Christmas Party & Daily Update

It’s the Weekend! My Spirits and Energy levels are Good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Well My Friends and (ZC) Family today I will be up for the Challenge Once Again. Tonight I will attend Dear Wife’s (DW)’s Company Christmas party. There is sure to be an Onslaught of Carbs of all kinds Screaming take me DAVE!! Hahaha!!! I Tell You What: LET THEM SCREAM!!!

The Christmas party does not start until 8:00 pm Rather late if you ask me. Last night I got some  needed sleep. I feel well rest and ready to Battle Carbs in whatever form that they may be in.

Yesterday I was looking at my rather dwindled wardrobe for something to wear for the (DW)‘s company Christmas party. I forgot that I did not have a suit that fits anymore nor a jacket. What is a (ZC)er to do? LOL!!! That is actually Good News. I went “Shopping” yesterday and found a rather nice jacket that matches a pair of slacks that I have. I just need to buy a nice white long sleeve shirt. I used to have four and now they are all way too big and have been TOSSED OUT of my closet  FOREVER!!!

I will take plenty of pictures of tonight’s event and post them tomorrow along with a Special Edition that will be of a nice outdoor grill of Lamb and Beef. YUM I can hardly wait!!!

No move on the scale today, Hey that can be a Good Thing if you know what I mean hahaha!!!!

Fight The Good Fight My (ZC) Family and Friends!!!

(ZC) Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Cheers

260/203.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: ??? and H2O

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your zc journey Dave. Day by day I look forward to your posts. Last night was dh's company Christmas party. 200 people, huge buffet and plenty of meat to enjoy. Drank lots of seltzer, ate some beef and chicken and woke up feeling great and full of energy. All is well. ****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there My (ZC) Friend****! Good for You and Thank You!! I am still working on this Blog. I have a few ideas and I am kicking them around. I drank tons of mineral water on my "Cozumel Adventure" and it really hit the spot. Battle On My (ZC)Friend***!!!

    (ZC)Like No Other

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...