Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12/14/2010 Daily Update (New Low)


Howdy ALL. My Spirits and Energy Levels are there. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.
I stayed up way too late last night. I made the mistake of taking a nap after I got home. I think I was a little fatigued from all the yard work I did in a small span of time on Sunday. I Tell You What: something GREAT came out of that. I was able to post quite a bit to MY (ZC) Family at the Forum. Now that is a Good thing! I only got to post to about half the posts that I wanted. I will have to catch up and post more soon.
Today I added “Flag Counter” on the left side bar towards the bottom. The stats that I can see, as an Administrator, are limited to the top ten countries that have viewed the Blog. There are over ten different countries that have visited and I thought it would be fun to be able to see all of them. This counter should be able to list 200 countries. That should be more than enough for this Speck on the Web lol!
I have been thinking a lot lately of my next Mini Goal of 199 lbs. I get this weird feeling all over. I know it’s crazy, but it seems strange and exciting and then strange again lol!!! You would think I was moving to a different country or something like that. I will still look like I am at the present, but something inside me will be different. Something New, something Old or just something Different. I could go crazy just pondering about it. Day by Day Dave, that a boy. Hahaha!!!!
(ZC) has been good to me and I have pledged to do all that I can to be successful on this Journey.  I have to give it a fair chance to work. Failure is Not an Option. Cheating has not been a concern for me. Yes I am just as Human as the next person. Alas no Man of Steel here. Just a Solid Conviction to my Mission: Lose the Weight and be Healthy for Life. I do this not only for me, but my Family. At the rate I was going Dave may not have seen birthdays past his 60’s. Who really knows? It is just the way I feel.  I will continue to move forward with (ZC). Daily assaults in the Form of food and Negative Comments hit me on all sides on a daily basis, but that’s OK. I will NOT YIELD!!!
Another All Time Low on (ZC) = 202.4 lbs
To all my Friends and (ZC) Family Keep On Keeping On!!!

(ZC) One Stop Shop
Cheers
260/202.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...