Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12/15/2010 Daily Update History Lessons

Good Tidings. My Spirits and Energy Levels are Good. No Cheats, No Cravings and No Tummy Troubles.
This morning I noticed that my pants are starting to feel a little lose. Let me regress: I was on vacation from November 11, 2010 thru November 28, 2010. Somewhere in the middle of all that I took a week vacation to Cozumel.  My first day back to work was on November 29, 2010. In my closet I had been keeping six pairs of “Dockers” styled pants for at least ten years or so. I had the pants hemmed, and dry cleaned. I had bought them a little smaller because I was on a diet at the time and thought I would fit in them. They must have been on sale, I really don’t know exactly. Knowing me, they must have been marked down 50% or more. The pants are made of a real nice material and are styled a little more dresser than regular Dockers.  So five pairs of assorted color pants have been in my closet for over ten years, it actually may have been as much as twelve. This is my third week wearing them and at first they were a bit snug. I noticed since Monday that they are beginning to fit much better, not on the loose side. Don’t get me wrong, they are not falling down or anything of that matter. The pants are just much more comfortable than on week one of wearing them.
I posted the following pictures on the Forum: Zeroing In On Health (ZIOH) . The current picture of me is my current avatar in my Journal over there. I really sweet lady commented on my new avatar and I wanted her to be able to get the benefit of seeing a bigger picture since the avatar is little small. Then I came up with the idea of posting a before and current picture together so that all who happen up my Journal will benefit from seeing what (ZC) can do for you. I feel that on that site it is important that all the lurkers understand the Power of (ZC). The Members already know and many have experienced and benefited.
So without further ado here are the Pictures:
 Christmas 2008
12/11/2010






















I Tell You What: That first picture really scared me to death. It was taken only two years ago. I was surly on the road to a coronary or some other health related tragedy. At that point I had high Blood Pressure and borderline Diabetes.  Either just before of a little after that Christmas the Doc put me on low dose High Blood Pressure Medicine. I only took the first three month subscription and stopped. I know I tried VLC for a while and went down to around 235 lbs only to fail. I then discovered (ZIOH) and read Journals and other assorted materials on the site and decided to apply for membership. I was accepted and officially joined the Forum on June 29, 2010. I actually started this (WOE) on June 21, 2010 and the rest is history.
My Friends and My (ZC) Family Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

(ZC) History in the Making
Cheers
260/202.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...