Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/16/2010 Daily Update Embarrassing

It’s Embarrassing……. My Spirits and Energy Levels are on the up and up. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.
My Energy levels are in full up swing mode. I feel good does not quiet describe it lol! I just get this tingly feeling all over as the Energy surges through my body. I have to admit it does feel Great.
It is indeed Embarrassing for me now a days at work. I have been getting so many compliments about my weight loss. I swear I cannot make it to my door to my office without at least 2 to 3 comments. After I opened up this morning I had a short impromptu meeting with my boss in the hallway just outside his office. As folks from other departments passed by the comments began to flow even more. One assistant department head look passed by a second time and stopped by us and looked me up and down and stated to his subordinate that was in tow behind him “he must have lost at least 50 pounds”.  He then look at me for conformation. I said “Actually I have lost about 58 pounds” he then looked at his subordinate and said “see I told you so”. He then turned and walked away.   
I have to say that I do find it funny when some folks have said that I look skinny. Hahaha!!! Now I know they need glasses lol! I still have a way to go. I feel confident that I am passed the “Halfway Mark” for sure. I still get a thrill when the folks that ask me how I loss the weight react to the (ZC) concept. Well what can a (ZC)er do?
My Friends and My (ZC) Family No Surrender No Retreat and Battle On!!!

(ZC) OPEN ARMS
Cheers
260/202.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...