Friday, December 17, 2010

12/17/2010 Daily Update - December Surprise

Wow, What A Compliment. My Spirits and Energy Levels are Great. No Cravings, No Cheats, and No Tummy Troubles!
I Gotta Tell Ya I was paid a most high Compliment yesterday late evening. (DW) and I went to do a little shopping. First we went to a discount store named Marshalls. There was not much that we were interested there. Then we decided to go to the Target next door. For those not familiar with Target it is similar to Wal-Mart, just a little nicer IMO. Anyhow as we entered the store I told (DW) to go ahead while I stopped at Snack Shop to buy a bottle of water. There was a lady in line; I would say in her late twenties to early thirties, blonde, height to weight proportionate and so on. The guy behind the counter handed her the food she ordered (hotdog I think) and she back away from the counter. I asked the attendant for bottled water and started to pull out my Credit Card to pay for it. This is when the “Compliment” Started. Unbeknown to me the lady that had just been served spoke up and said “I am going to pay for his water”. She then handed the attendant a couple of dollars and sat at a table. The water was rung up and I was handed the water and the change. I went over to the lady and placed the change on the table and said “Thanks for paying for my water.” She turned from her seat, looked up at me and said with rather an alluring voice and smile “Anytime.” I just smiled and walked away. I Tell You What: In my hay day it was not uncommon to have a drink or two bought for me at the club. This took me by Total Surprise. YES of course I immediately told (DW). Her eyes lit up. We then had a little chuckle about it. At the end of the day I look at it as a really Nice Compliment.
Well my Friends and (ZC) Family I had a nice move on the scales this morning. So I just might not lose that $10.00 that I placed on myself.

I had another All Time Low on (ZC) = 201.8 LBS
My Friends and My (ZC) Family Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

(ZC) I can see in you my Dreams come True

Cheers
260/201.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

2 comments:

  1. Just goes to show that self confidence and good feelings are "re gifted". By an alluring blonde no less!!! Way to go.
    see ya in onderland and I'll even buy your water!
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, I swear once again that I can count on you to put a smile on my face. Onderland? Yes indeed!! I am on my way lol!!! Battle On Teri!!!

    (ZC)is it any Wonder

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...