Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/18/2010 Daily Update (New Low)

Moving Forward. My Spirits and Energy levels are Good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I got some well needed rest. Although I stayed up late I also slept in today. I have a day full of activities, mostly shopping. Hey that can be fun. I need to get a few Christmas gifts. Yes, I am one of those who wait to the last moment lol!! I don’t have the faintest idea what I am going to get, but oh well.

I got asked a rather Strange yet sobering Question yesterday. “So what do you plan to do after you lose all the weight Dave?” My immediate “quick draw” answer was “this is a way of eating (WOE) for life, I am not simply on a diet.” Then I thought to myself: How will it be at that point? I have been so caught up in the weight loss I did not think of that aspect of when “I GET THERE.” Lord knows that is a long, long way in the future. Yet I do plan to get there and then what? I do want to and plan to start some form of physical conditioning. Why? You may ask. Because Prior to being so extremely overweight I at some way or another engaged in some physical activities. I really enjoyed it. WOW I’m I getting way too far ahead of myself…………..Sorry lol!!!

Did I mention the cleaning? Not my favorite part of this day. Yes, guys I help with the cleaning in the house. (DW) works and works hard. I do my fair share of inside cleaning as well as ALL the outdoor clean ups. (DW) offers to help outdoors, but I just tell her not to worry about it. She is more than capable of doing outdoor cleanups, but this is just that little way I try to give her a little down time for herself.

Meat, Meat, Meat and More Meat. I just could go crazy thinking about it! Hahaha!!! See, did you notice the Outbursts of laughs? Actually I have been thinking about Meat. Could you guess? I want start to explore the wider range that is available to me. I have a (ZC)er friend that lives in Germany that has inspired me to explore this. She always describes a vast array of the Meats that she Eats and they sound oh so Yummy. Living in The Woodlands affords me a large variety of Meats to Eat. Now these are available through specialty shops, some may be available at the regular stores, but not much. I would not be surprised that I may have to special order some. That’s OK. I don’t mind the wait.

Ladies and Gentlemen I hit another All time low on (ZC) = 201.4 LBS


My Friends and (ZC) Family No Surrender!! No Retreat!! and Battle On!!!

(ZC) The Future starts Now

Cheers

260/201.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...