Sunday, December 19, 2010

12/19/2010 Daily Update THE ONDERLAND EXPRESS

History in the making. Great, Great Day ALL. My Spirits and Energy Levels are SOARING!!! No Cravings, No Cheats, and No Tummy Troubles.

I’m totally Fired Up…….Energy is Surging through me like a Spark Plug. What has (ZC) done to ME!!!!!!! I Tell You What: It has brought me to ONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the First time in I don’t know how LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG I am Below 200 LBS.

INCREDIBLE………..YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell that I am a little HAPPY!!! Well just a little. Hahaha!!! I just had a strange weird feeling yesterday that something wonderful was going to happen soon. That must have been (ZC) sending me subliminal messages lol!

 Well just in case there was any doubt out there I thought I would do a photo finish of the Special Event!!

Don’t Mind the Toe Jam!!!

All right Y'ALL I think am back down to earth. It might sound funny to think that someone can be happy to weigh 199.2 lbs, but when you have weighed up to 280 lbs in the recent past, you just might understand.

Thank You Lord for leading Me down this Path to (ZC). To those who ever doubted (ZC), Look what it has  done for me so far. Yes I have weighed up to 280 lbs in the past. I started (ZC) at 260 lbs and have lost almost 60 pounds as of today!!!

This is a most Glorious  Day for Me. I knew this day would come. It was only a matter of Time. Thank You Zero Carb!!!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family, I know I will. Battle On!!!

(ZC) The Onderland Express

Cheers

260/199.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):11+
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Rib eye and H2O

8 comments:

  1. DUDE....OMG 199.2...not 199.99999999999
    you're really there....most exciting thing to happen today!!!!
    whoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo
    I think I'll go buy me a ribeye on that note!!!
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri, I am still on cloud nine!!! Rib eye does sound good. I think I will join you lol!!! Battle On Teri!!!

    (ZC)Onederful News

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called it!

    I'm so happy for you!

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gaby,I really appreciate all the support you have given me. Battle On!!!


    (ZC)er for Life

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bro! I'm so proud of you!!
    Love,
    Khristine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Khristine, I aim to Please!! Battle On!!!

    Love,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo, Dave!! WTG, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, Thank YOU. I really appreciate your comment. It is nice to see some of my (ZC) Family visiting and commenting. I hope all is well with you. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On Sharon!!!

    (ZC) Can You Hear Me NOW

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...