Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/21/2010 Daily Update The War Still Rages

Good Tidings All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are at an all time HIGH!!! NO Cravings, NO Cheats and NO Tummy Troubles!!!
Another Great Day in the Life of ZERO CARB (ZC)!!! I swear sometimes I go to bed and think to myself “Can it get better than this?” Then sometimes I wake to find out: YES, YES IT CAN!!!
I Gotta Tell ya I have a charging sense of Well Being Today!!! I only can describe it as a Whole New ME. It’s like after 199 lbs I have become a New Person.  I look at some of those before pictures and think to myself “Who is that guy?” or should I say “Who is that poor Slob?” Some may say “Dave you have went through a major Transformation.”  Yes, I agree, yet I am not finished. This is just a leap from one stage to another. In this stage I look and feel much better. I have won many battles, but the War Still Rages for My Very Soul, My Health, My Total Well Being.
Let me tell you something about the Mini Goals. Those are my Battles and I won a few. I mark Victory by Crossing those suckers out. I will wait to cross out 199 lbs at least one week from when I got there. Let’s just say the troops have won the day, but mopping up operations are still in effect. So the War still Rages all around me.  One Day I will Declare Total Victory. One day the War will be won. For now all I can do is:
Keep On Keeping On!!! Fight the Good Fight!!! No Surrender No Retreat!!! Keep the Faith!!!   And Battle On!!!
I had another all time low on (ZC) = 198.8 lbs
Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and (ZC) Family!!!
(ZC) Hanging Tough Staying Hungry
Cheers
260/198.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):11+++
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you might have sailed through the 199's. I find it interesting that some numbers you can sail through and then others it just bounces the ounces for days. As soon as I project my losses I have an ounce bounce.
    Yay for the downward bounces!!!!
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, boy do I know what you mean. Bounces in Ounces are no fun at all unless of course they are downward lol! We just got to hang tough and push forward!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Fight the Good Fight Teri!!!

    (ZC)ers Bouncing Back

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave you truly are the Incredible Shrinking Texan - you continue to inspire me! I look forward to reading more in your blog as you approach your next mini-goal (189) and cheering you on when you get there - probably before New Year at this rate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa Maree, Thanks. 189 lbs before New Years? I think that may be too soon lol! It would be nice, I just think that is a little too soon. Now if I could make it before the San Diego Mini Meat up on 1/13/11, that would be nice.Hahaha!!! Well back down to earth. I am glad my little posts inspire some. I have to thank people like you and others that give me so much support. It really plays a big role in my weight loss. Battle On Lisa Maree!!!

    (ZC) By Your Side

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...