Thursday, December 23, 2010

12/23/2010 Daily Update The Visit

Good Tidings. My Spirits and Energy Levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I have just gotten back from my annual Visit. I had a talk with the Doc. He was amazed at my weight loss. I explained (ZC) to him, but he kept calling it an "Atkins like Diet" . I just gave up. He then went on giving me the balanced diet talk. It sounded like (DW) talking.........Jeeezzz!!!! Can I get a BREAK!!!!! I asked him about ordering a blood screening test that actually measured the LDL and he said lets see First how the calculated one turns out. If the LDL was high then he would order the test to examine the particle size. So only time will tell. I guess I can expect the results by next week. 

I Tell You What: It felt real good to tell the Doc "I decided to lose weight instead of continuing the low dose BP meds. The Doc was amazed when I told him that I hadn't had any Cravings for Carbs. He said "You must have nerves of Steel". The Doc is young and I thought he would be more receptive. I was wrong. I can't wait for the lab results.

On the 25th we will have twelve folks all together for Christmas day dinner. I will cook a montage of carb loaded fare for the SADers and I will have the Roasted Turkey and Baked Ham. I guess I can share the Meat with them.Hahaha!!! (DW) works on the 24th. So will entertain guests and start to prepare some of the dishes for the next day tomorrow.

New all time Low on (ZC) = 198.6 lbs

Have a great Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. Stay Strong!! Live Long!!


(ZC) The Test of Time




Cheers

260/198.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...