Sunday, December 26, 2010

12/26/2010 Daily Update The Aftermath

Glorious Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

What a Beautiful day after Christmas. (DW)'s aunt and uncle stayed over last night. we slept in. We got up and decided to go out to eat. We first went to a Country French Cafe chain call La Madeleine. It is a real nice restaurant that has an old country rustic look and feel. Not bad for a chain. I was going to stick to an omelet. Well we were not the only ones that decided to sleep in and get a bit to eat there. It had a line that reached to the entrance. That was not so bad except when it came to the seating. There was six of us altogether. I scouted around and could not find a table for more than four. Yes, I know what your thinking, No, I could not find two tables to push together. So what is a (ZC)er to do?? Well thinking on my feet (no laughing allowed lol!) I suggested to VAMOOSE out of there and head to The Woodlands Resort. They have a nice huge dinning room with some pretty good food.

We got there around 11:45 am. They did not have the usual Sunday Brunch. They did still have the everyday breakfast buffet. So we decided to order from the lunch menu. I Tell You What: I ordered a full rack of baby back ribs. These folks have there own smokehouse and know how to do ribs right. I would compare these ribs to any BBQ restaurant that I have ever been too. It was so much food that I could only eat half. Look I'm talking Rib Paradise Y'ALL! The only thing I regret is that I did not take a picture of them.

Later That day after the aunt and uncle took off, we did a little after Christmas shopping. I scored some good deals. The only frustrating thing was that the cash register price did not always match the discount sign by the items. Things eventually got straighten out and I was a happy camper by the end of the day.

Well my Friends and (ZC) Family, I had a most Glorious Day. I hope you did. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Comfort and Joy

Cheers

260/198.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Baby Back Ribs and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...