Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/28/2010 Daily Update (The Future)

Another Beautiful Morning. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.
I am back in the saddle again. It seems like I did not miss a step at work. I found some nice cards and some gifts on my desk.  There are some really thoughtful folks in my department.  I have a lot of catching up to do. Fun, fun, fun and more fun.
One of the things I like going back to work is a routine. Believe me I could get used to a non-work related routine quickly when that time comes lol!
I am excited to start my New Year. I already feel like a new person. I have a great outlook for 2011. On 6/21/2011 I will be on (ZC) for a year. I am curious as to where I will be on that day as far as weight and health go. People keep telling me that they find it hard to believe that I can (ZC) for the long haul. I Tell You What: I don’t feel like I am making an effort now. I don’t feel like (ZC) is a struggle or a chore. Zero Carb has just become as natural as breathing to me.  So unless I become gravely ill from (ZC)ing, I will be doing it for LIFE.
Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

(ZC) A Peaceful Easy Feeling



 
Cheers
260/197.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're just cruising to the 180's. yeaaa
    Are all those chafing dishes yours? You really are a serious entertainer. Good for you in keeping the tasting not happening. Bob and I brag about you almost everyday. See ya soon.
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, my honorary Texan. Yes those are my chafing dishes. I love to entertain. I love to describe the foods I entertain with. Sometimes it's hit and miss with the dishes, but mostly folks love my cooking. I don't want to be made to feel like a "criminal" because I cook SAD for those who will only eat SAD and are not interested what-so-ever in (ZC) or LC.

    I am honored that you would mention me to anyone. Thank you and please tell Bob I said "Hi". I be in San Diego soon. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Connection

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...