Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/30/2010 Daily Update

Greetings All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Another Day in the Life of a (ZC)er. I am running oh so low on Fatty Beef Brisket. I will run out by tomorrow. I am also out of emergency Steaks. So after work I will be on the Hunt. I think I will give Steaks a break and pick up some Ground Beef (GB).  I have a nice indoor grill to cook them on.

I have been tweaking the Blog. I moved some things around and changed the “In Progress” picture and the “Before Zero Carb” picture. I added some boxes under the comment area to “rate the post”. I believe all you have to do is click the box to rate the post. The “comments” are open to everyone. You do not have to sign up. You can leave a comment anomalously. I am open to any questions that you may have. I don’t bite or flame anyone………….well I might bite you if I am hungry enough lol!

I stayed up way too late last night. I only got about three hours of rest. Amazingly I have a good amount of energy. I owe that to (ZC). Wow the New Year is around the corner. It seems that the older I get the quicker time goes by. Hey that’s a good thing when you’re losing weight. Hahaha!!!!

Hopefully I will start to post more than once a day starting sometime in January. I still and will always post on the Forum. That is my (ZC) Home. This Blog is my (ZC) Townhouse Hahaha!!!  I will enjoy a three day weekend.  (DW) is working so I will be busy taking down the exterior Christmas decorations. It has been raining for last few days, but the forecast is clear for the weekend.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family! No Surrender!! No Retreat!! And Battle On!!!

(ZC) Fire When Ready







Cheers

 260/198.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...