Friday, December 31, 2010

12/31/2010 Daily Update - Special Edition

The End is Near. My Spirits and Energy level are on the launching pad. No Cravings, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

Good Bye 2010 it has been a most glorious year for me. This is the year that I took control of my life. This is the year that I began Zero Carbing. This is the year I said “I Will Endure!” This is the year for many Battles and many Victories. This is the year that I met with My (ZC) Family to Cut Meat. Most of all my Friends and (ZC) Family: This is the year that I Came, I Saw and I Conquered those things that would stand in my way of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Yes,  2010 was the year that I joined this Forum. I am a proud Member True and Through. At this time I would like to send out a Special Message to all those who ARE (ZC)ers, to those who WERE (ZC)ers and to those who are Considering (ZC)ing:

( ZC)ers: I Salute You. I am Proud and Honored to be in your company and privileged to call you Family. I Humbly tip my hat to you and bow my head. You can always count on me in the heat of the battle. I will be at your side watching your Left as you watch my Right. Battle On!!!

(ZC)ers of the Past: For those of you who fell in battle. For whatever reasons, always know that it is never too late. There is no shame in failing and trying again. Never Give-up, Never Surrender and Never say Die!!!

(ZC)ers in waiting: If you have lurked and understand the dynamics of this (WOE). If you have on your own tried (ZC) and have had some success and you are interested in continuing your Journey. I encourage you to apply for membership to our (ZC) family. Hear the Call!!!

Last but not least. I would like to leave my Friends and (ZC) Family a special message. The words are not all mine, but they speak what is in my heart:

"You may be lost, but you are not forgotten. For those who have travelled far, to fight in foreign lands, know that the (ZC)ers greatest comfort is to have friends close at hand. In the heat of battle it ceases to be an idea for which we fight. Or a flag. Rather we fight for the (ZC)er on our left, and we fight for the (ZC)er on our right. And when armies are scattered and the empires fall away, all that remains is the memory of those precious moments that we spent sided by side."

Have a Wonderful Day my Friends and (ZC) Family! Fare Thee Well 2010. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Special Edition





Cheers

 260/198.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...