Friday, December 3, 2010

12/3/2010 The Solution

Below is the post I made to the Forum that I have Launched My BLOG.
Dear (ZC) Family. First of all I'm Sorry for the wait. I have come up with a solution that should satisfy all. I have created a simple blog. The link to it is in my signature block. I plan to do all my daily updates and postings there. I plan to do a weekly update on Mondays both here and there. The update here will be a trimmed down version like last Monday. The full blown update will be at the blog. I will always reply to any posts on my Journal and I will certainly continue to post on other Journals.

In this way I have the freedom to continue posting as I have for the past 5 months. I don't ever want to hurt anyone's feelings or cause any pain. You are now and always will be my (ZC) Family. I will come here daily just as I do now and post around on other Journals and answer answer any posts here. This is the best solution that I can think of.

This is a whole new adventure for me and to tell you the truth I am excited and a little scared lol!!! I hope Y'all embrace my decision. I am not going anywhere. I am here to stay!!! You are welcome to visit the blog for Today's Update and leave a comment if you so desire. It is not much of a blog, really. Compared to this Forum its like ZIOH= a Five Star Resort and my blog= motel6, but hay I will Keep the Light On for Ya! Hahaha!!! Smiley8

Keep the Faith!!!


(ZC) Together Forever

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...