Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/4/2010 Daily Update

Day by Day. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles (so far today).

I had a small bout of Tummy Troubles late yesterday. Since I have come back from Cozumel I have increased my Fat intake. I think my body is reajusting to that. In the past I had Tummy Troubles until I adjusted to the Fat. I will try to post today about my Cozumel Vacation with pics and a vid. I also have a lot of archiving to do.

It's a real beautiful day in The Woodlands. I am almost tempted to go to my "Favorite Spot" and chill. Right? Yeah sure lol!!! I need work on this blog and get it right. Then most things will be in cruise control. I HOPE hahaha!!!

I Tell You What: reaching 199lbs will be a day of complete Bliss for Me. It has been soooooo loooooong. Yes i know I am getting way ahead of myself once again, but you can't blame me for Dreaming a Little Dream lol!!! I know very well indeed that (ZC) will take care of things as long as I am TRUE. I plan on Staying the Course, so one day and I will be at 199lbs and beyond.

I am listening to one of my new favorite CDs as I type. I bought the CD from them at the Texas Renaissance Festival in November/2010. It was Great to watch them perform live. I guess I am Weird Like That!!!

http://www.circapaleo.com/

The CD is "Eleven Lives". I just love the uniqueness of their music. I have always been an instrumental type of person. When I was much much younger and went out to the clubs and such I would dance my rear off. The clubs I would go to would be the ones that played the top hits of the time and the dance clubs. This era was the Early 80's thru the late 90's. I swear I could never remember the words to the songs by I could always Identify the music and thats what I would dance to hahaha!!! Well "DISCO DAVE" has all but retired from that lol. To tell you the truth I still love to dance but Dear Wife (DW) does not at all, gee what an odd pair to say the least lol!!

Well today I had a slight bounce. "Bounces in Ounces" are always better than "Bounds in Pounds" hahaha!!! I know the controversy about weighing yourself daily has been tossed back and forth again and agian, but for me it is just a tool and I don't let it get me down. Up or Down on the Scale, it does not matter to me. I really like doing my "Monday Updates" that compares one week to the others. This gives a clearer picture of my "Weight Loss" record. God Bless and Battle On!!!

(ZC)ing Thru Strange Times

Cheers

260/206.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...