Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/4/2010 (ZC) Adventures in Cozumel preview

Greetings Friends, I ended up having a bout of Tummy Troubles late morning and most of the day. It was not severe with thunder and lighting hahaha!!! I do have to say it was a bit inconvenient to say the least. I just hated getting up to "GO" half the day lol!!! What can you do? My body must be getting used to eating all that fat again.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!: Tomorrow I will finally post my "Adventures In Cozumel" post. I was vacationing at Cozumel Mexico for a week: November 16 - 23, 2010. I will post lots of pics of the Resort, The Carb Loaded Food that was everywhere and included in the package and the Food I ate to keep me on the straight and narrow. I tell you what it was something else.

How About a Preview Picture Dave? Well let me see,,,,,,,,HHMM..... I guess one picture won't spoil anything. I Tell You What: You Folks on this New Zero Carb Blog are a hard crowd to handle being so demanding and all hahaha!!!

All right Y'ALL this is a picture from the balcony. My room was on the top floor which was on the 9th. It is a small yet beautiful resort. They have a Mayan Ruin/Jungle theme. It was a very beautiful place indeed.


Well tune in tomorrow for the rest of the pictures and my account of how I survived. Right? Is this guy for real?


(ZC)er International Ole

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...