Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/5/2010 Daily Update

It’s a Beautiful Morning. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and (at the moment) No Tummy Troubles.

We are having a great cool morning here in The Woodlands, Texas. Blue Skies , Sunny and a nice chill in the air. I am hoping my bout with tummy troubles is behind me, but who knows lol!!! I am just sitting in bed drinking my usual cup of Joe and  a couple of Twinkies. I just love the frosted filling……….Not!!! Or should I say Hell No!!!! I rather hunt squirrels before I put one of those “Yellow Bars of Death” into my mouth hahaha!!!

Lots to do today as usual. Still tweaking the Blog. Man is this work or what? LOL! Actually it is rather fun and interesting. I am learning oh so much. I am combining some things I already know with some new stuff. I will get this right Y’all.

I had a nice bounce on the scale in the right direction. I am back to my all time low on (ZC). I am sure all the time on the “POT” help hahaha!!! Well I just hope I can maintain for tomorrows official weekly update.

BTW tune in a little later today for the next chapter of “Adventures in Cozumel” or should I say the only chapter? Yes there is only one chapter I read that in the script somewhere.  Anyhow I have already uploaded the Pictures and a short Video (how cool) and I will be working on the Commentary section. Wow did that sound official or what lol!! Battle On!!!

(ZC) Just Hanging Around


Cheers


260/206.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...