Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/7/2010 “A Day that will live in Infamy.” Daily Update

Another Day in the Life of (ZC). My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

First of all I want to bow my head in silence to those brave men and women who faced peril at Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941. “A Day that will live in Infamy.” God Bless Them All.

Wow, I had so much Energy yesterday that I got home and decided to tackle a crap load of leaves.  By the time you know it I had the blower and push vac in full motion. I did that for about 2 ½ hours. And to top it off I got the wild hair and decided to put up Christmas Lights. Now that went on for about another 3 hours. Let me tell you I did not finish until around 9:00 pm. It was as cold as hell out there, especially when the sun went down. Actually my body was OK, But my hands started to cramp when I was putting the last of the lights for the night on the edge of the roof right above the double garage. I think they are called icicle lights or something like that.

I swear I drained all the energy I had and then some. It’s all good because I was going to do those tasks on the weekend and now that leave more play time YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a real nice drop in weight yesterday and it is usually followed by bounce either large or small. Did that happen today? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had another All Time Low on (ZC)= 204.2 lbs.


(ZC)ers Getting There

Cheers

260/204.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

2 comments:

  1. Good job. Funny when I first glanced at your update I thought you said "when I got home I decided to take a crap!!!!" LOL Had to re read that quickly.
    See you in Onderland
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-E-R-I!!! You are sooo baaad hahaha!!! Onderland would be nice indeed. Thanks for Stopping by.

    (ZC)One For All

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...