Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/8/2010 (ZC) Does It Again Daily Update

INCREDIBLE!!! Greetings All. MY Energy and Spirits are on the Up and Up. No cheats, no cravings for carbs and no tummy troubles.

I Tell You What: (ZC) just keeps on getting better by the day. I ended putting up some more Christmas lights outside the house yesterday evening. I plan on putting a little more today after work today.  I will take and post some pics later.

More and more people form work keep asking me “What diet plan are you on?”  Today two employees form a different department approached me with that exact question.  I try to explain to folks that this is not a diet plan. It is a Way Of Eating (WOE) for life. I just get crazy looks. So I just tell them the basics of (ZC).
I will be getting my annual check up on 12/23/2010. I will ask the Doc to have to order the test that measures the LDL particle size. The typical screening only includes a calculation. From my understanding if the LDL particle is dense then its “Houston we have a problem” if it is large and fluffy it’s OK. I’ll get more info from the Doc. If the insurance won't pay it, I will. I just have to know. Most of all this may finally keep (DW) off my back about eating a "balance diet". I did tell her that I will be ordering the test and that if the result come out Good, I do not want to hear anymore negative about my (WOE). She agreed.Only time will tell lol!!!

So What Was So INCREDIBLE?:  ANOTHER ALL TIME LOW ON (ZC) = 203.6LBS

KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!! My (ZC) Family and Friends!!!

(ZC) Can You Hear Me Now

Cheers


260/203.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Trying Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Dave - you are shrinking at a rate of knots!!
    I really enjoy your new blog and it's good for people to see how beneficial ZC is. I know that it is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa Maree, Thanks for your lovely comments. I just want to be able to let folks see the real me. I'm a true blue (ZC)er. I love to talk about how I live with a family at home that eats SAD. How easy it can be to have total control. I can cook and serve SAD and not even flinch. Many potential (ZC)ers will face the same situation. It would be ashame to leave that aspect of my daily life out as a (ZC)er. (ZC) keeps me on the strait and narrow. Thank you so much for visiting and posting. I am doing all my Daily Updates and my Full Monday Progress reports here only. Battle On Lisa Maree!!!

    (ZC) No Worries

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...