Thursday, July 1, 2010

7/1/2010

Yesterday was a big challenge for me. I went out to eat with a good friend. He wanted to go to the Olive Garden. I thought "good lord, that's CARB city USA". I told him "No" because I eat ZC. He was pretty cool about it, so we ended up at a restraint called Fuddruckers that serves mega burgers (I don't know if it's a national chain in the USA) I had a 2/3 bun-less burger with triple cheese and a tall glass of H2O. My friend had the same burger made the regular way with fries and a large coke. He was amazed that I was only eating the meat and kindly asked if I wanted to order another patty. I declined because it was more than enough to satisfy me.

My next big challenge will be July 3 (this Saturday) when I attend a Wedding (the same guy I went to the burger joint with) and reception. He said that they will off two meat selections (Yum, Yum).

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...