Thursday, July 15, 2010

7/15/2010

I have been very fortunate not to have any cravings for carbs. I can’t imagine how hard it is for those who do on (ZC). I did have cravings on LC and VLC and untimely failed. It's a whole different situation on (ZC). On LC or VLC you have the "Franken Foods" to buy time until you fail.

Wow, what a day. I must be on some kind of “Protein High”. I would have to say that this must be my best day yet on (ZC). Not just the weight loss or no cravings for carbs, but just a sense of wellbeing. If I could bottle it I would be a Billionaire. 

Meat supplies were getting low so I ended up buying a family package of Rib eyes and a 3lb tube of GB (80/20). I cut the steaks in half, made twelve meat patties and grilled it all on the outside grill. I flashed freeze them and stocked up the freezer with convenient source of protein.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...