Sunday, July 18, 2010

7/18/2010


I ended up staying home all day. I’m going to meet my friend tomorrow for that drink by the waterway. I did not eat much today. I ate steak twice, once around 10:00AM and the other around 7:30PM. The steaks I eat are always cut in half. They average 5-8 ounces each. I tried to drink to thirst. The only thing is that I feel thirsty often. Instead of drinking a whole glass of water, I fill the glass a fourth of the way.

Still no cravings for carbs or any cheats. I rested a lot today. I find myself having to go to the Water Closet less often lately. 
Although I have lost some weight (over
13 pounds). I don’t feel like my appearance is much different. The only exception: I think my face may have lost some of its swollen look. I didn’t measure anything before I started this WOE. I think my cloths may be fitting a little better, but it’s hard to tell since they were tight to begin with. 

Another Great (ZC) day gone into the pages of history on my journey to this WOE. I thank God for the strength, conviction, and overall wellbeing that I have had the fortune of during this transition.

Cheers



260/245/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...