Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8/10/2010

Today was a good day. Jury Duty is finally over. My spirits are high, no carvings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles. 

I ate a some fatty beef ribs in the morning before I left for jury duty. I was going to take some fatty beef ribs with me, but I decided to go to the Jack in the Box I spotted not to far from the court house.

When I arrived to jury duty this morning the bailiff had a basket of high carb treats  and a box of doughnuts  on the table for us. The other five jurist gorged themselves on the garbage. The previous day I had told one of the other jurist that I ate (ZC), so he kept teasing me with the doughnuts as if I would be tempted. I told him to eat three for me.

Latter in the day the court would not let us go to lunch because we were in the deliberation phase of the trial. So they offered to order out for us. They handed us paper menus and told us to print our names and to circle the items we wanted. There was a wide selection for those on SAD. I spotted a hamburger in one section and circled it. I also wrote in “no buns”, “no veggies”, “two patties please”. I also circled cheese and bacon. To my surprise I got exactly what I ordered. The meat was not over cook or over seasoned. I would have taken a photo, but at this phase of the trial they took all of our phones. It was pretty good and best of all it was free.

When I got home I worked in the yard until I ran out of energy. It was hot and I finally just couldn’t continue. That has never happened to me in the past. I usually gradually get tired and then stop. 

Back to work tomorrow and a steady diet of fatty beef.



(ZC)ers Serve with Honor 

Cheers

260/
239.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Bacon, Cheese, GB, Fatty Beef Rib, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...