Saturday, August 14, 2010

8/14/2010 Daily Update

I got some good rest last night. No cravings, no cheats, and no tummy troubles. I tried to get up and out as soon as I woke up. It gets hot early and I wanted to get a little fresh air before the heat took over. My first couple of post today were via BlackBerry. 

So far today has been pretty good. I took a nice stroll by the water way. As I was walking an older gentlemen around late 60ish passed me by at a good pace. He was sweating profusely, breathing hard, his gait was irregular and his feet had a slight drag. It was a little hot. I felt ok at my pace, but I felt sorry for the guy that passed me by. I'm sure he thought he was doing himself a favor, but it looked like torture to me.

After my stroll and some lounging at a street cafĂ© drinking some water, I did some shopping at Target and Wal-mart. I then went home and put a beef brisket in the oven. I forgot to do it last night before I went to sleep. The whole house smells like beef. I’m thinking of taking all those brown bits I had left from the rendered fat and putting them in the food processor to break up into small pieces and mix them up with the soon to be chopped fatty beef brisket. It might give it a better taste and will increase the fat content of the beef.


(ZC)ing with Common Sense


Cheers

260/
240.3/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: JB Beef patties, Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...