Monday, July 5, 2010

7/5/2010 Wedding Pics

Here are some pics of the wedding reception "temptations":



                                                  Garden Salad


                            Steak,Chicken, Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes

                                                                            ME


                                          Just the "Balanced" food left


                                      and last but not least "Wedding Cake"

I did not have any cravings for the carbs that were offered to me. I had to turn away six wait staff that kept tyring to give me a salad and four wait staff that were trying to give me cake. I took photos of my DW Salad and Cake.



All in all I had a real good time, I danced a lot, and drank tons of water.

I hope everyone that celebrates The 4th of July had a great time. I basically stayed home and rested from all the dancing. I think I will put up my lamp shade for a while. I guess when your 46 (like me) and don't cut the rug much, it can wear you down.

I will post some "changes" on monday the 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...