Friday, December 3, 2010

12/3/2010 PROLOGUE & Daily Update

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No Cavings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

Today I officially launch my New (ZC) Blog. I have lots of work to do and a lot of tweaks and such. This Blog insures me that I may chronicle my Journey through (ZC) as I had been for the last 5 months at (ZIOH). I have posted a few times there that I cook standard american diet SAD for my family. Well I posted my experiences during Thanksgiving along with many pics describing the foods that I prepared. I will have to be honest. I have a playful side of me that stated in that post that I caved in to carbs. Of course I let everyone know that I was just joking. I have done this on a few occasions and it seems a few had a chuckle or two. Well, a few people got upset, offended or whatever you want to call it. For the record: I have been True Blue on (ZC). Over five months without any Cheats and over 53 pounds lost so far. So out of Respect to my (ZC) Family at (ZIOH) I will post my daily updates here along with any other posts I deem interesting. I love to post pics and animations as I have mentioned before and I will be posting them here. I took down all my Thanksgiving pics on the Forum, but I plan on reposting them here along with all my previous Journal posts. I want to have a clear record  of my Journey through (ZC). These will only be my posts and responses on my Journal only. I have already began to do so in the Archives part of this Blog. Thank goodness that I can correspond the date with the actual date of the post. They should fall right in line.

You are more than welcome to post any comments you like. I am here so that I can continue to write freely as I have done in the past and most of all not to offend My (ZC) Family. Believe Me, although I did not care to be chastised by anyone at the forum it also hurt me to think that I may have given any of my (ZC) Family Members any Pain. For Those I am Truly Sorry and ask that they accept my Apology.

I Tell You What: I stayed up until 3:00am putting the finishing touches on this Blog. Man that really gave me a new appreciation for those who run the forum. I will post my Monday updates on the forum as well as here. The forum will get the version of the update like my last one. I will post a full blown one here. It will have all the Usual Suspects lol!!!

This is both a Happy and Sad day for Me. Happy: because I have complete freedom to continue to post as I have for the last 5 months and Sad: because I wish I could be posting all my post on the Forum.

I am a (ZC) Lifer. No one needs to sale me on it. I have seen and experienced it's powers for myself. As I have posted in the past: No Newbie Burn Out Here!!! (ZC) has literally Saved My Life and I will always be Thankful for that. Battle On!!!

Today I hit another all time (ZC) Low = 206.2 LBS





(ZC) Theres No Place Like Home


Cheers


260/206.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: It’s So Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H2O

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and Battle On!!!

    (ZC)will Rock You

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...