Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/2010 - Daily Update - Got Your Back Jack

Another Glorious Day.  My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I will do my testing today and should get my results by the end of the week. I am excited!!! I can’t wait to get the results back.

Wow just a few more days for the San Diego Mini Meat Up. It will be here before you know it. I have my crosshairs dead center on some Beef Ribs. I actually saw how they prepare them at Phil’s BBQ on Man vs. Food. Ordering the Ribs without the sauce should not be a problem. They sell them a’ la care. Rib Paradise here I come!

Lately I have been getting more and more compliments about my weight loss. So far it has been a pretty steady stream. A supervisor from another area told me that she had seen a picture of me back in 2007 that would blow my mind. She is supposed to send it to me soon. I might post it if It outrageous lol!
I have really had a blast with my darling niece these past few days. I have given her the min tour of The Woodlands. She seems to like it out here. I hope she comes again in the near future. I recruited her yesterday evening to help wrap exterior pipes. We had a freeze last night and (DW) was concerned about the pipes. So I did the newspaper thingy. It worked for the last freeze. I think I got the method from a cable show called this old house or something of the matter.

I Tell You What: I am feeling real good, real mellow……….I mean something really big would have to happen to get me out of this Groove y’all.

Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and (ZC) Family.

(ZC) Can you Dig IT








Cheers

260/196.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that:

    And did you know that 75 % of patients having heart attack have a normal cholesterol?

    Prozac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PZ,No I did not. Then again what is Really normal cholesterol? I Tell You What: I am so disappointed with the Medical Community. They get things wrong so much. One study says this is good another study say no it is bad. They go against each other then change views later. Good Grief.

    Your Point is well taken. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Battle On PZ!!!

    (ZC)Come Go With Me, Have No Fears

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...